Venture Coffee Company, located in Denver, Colorado, imports and roasts Specialty Coffee from the Philippines.
Our mission at Venture Coffee Company is to import specialty coffee beans to the United States from small farming communities in the Philippines. We engage in fair trade ethics with our coffee farmers, their communities and cooperative processing organizations, and create and utilize sustainable farming practices to protect the health and well-being of our farmers, their families and the environment.
- Introduce the United States to the exceptional quality of coffee from the Philippines.
- Tell the story of the Filipino coffee farming community.
- Rather than engaging with large coffee brokers, Venture deals directly with local Filipino coffee communities and cooperative organizations.
- Create Demonstration Coffee Farms throughout the Philippines that use sustainable, environmentally-friendly farming practices and provide a high quality of life for the people who live in these villages.
- Work towards gender equity in the communities that grow our coffee.
- Conduct our business in a transparent manner that promotes fair trade ethics and pricing.
- Build better understanding and peace among the many cultural, religious and political communities in the Philippines.
- Provide our American customers with a greater appreciation for the people and culture of the Philippines.